Monday, January 08, 2007

Another night up till morning

Organising all the music on my iPod takes a hell lot of time! Just noticed the clock showing 4:15am. Damn! But aside from moaning, I'm quite happy - I think I made a very nice music collection and very soon (as soon as the upload of songs finishes) my my shiny red jewel will be sporting 4.5G of music! And that appears to be 862 songs or about 2.5 days of music! Yeah! :)

Jokes aside, I'm quite happy I finally got some mobile music. It's so good that it even makes waiting for the bus close to enjoyable (well, not quite...). And that iPod seems to be a really nice gadget, actually - so beautifully and creatively made. If only they weren't so strictly limited and expensive...

Anyway... My music is finally up so now I can go to sleep now.
At last...


PS: Today I was listening to Eminem - Lose Yourself and I realised that if I listened to this song every morning and it struck me as it did today, I would have been a far happier person. I mean I'd give a far better appreciation to what I've got, which is a lot (stable home, stable family, a couple of quite reliable frieds...).

PPS: I think I screwed up the tenses in that PS quite bad but... who cares? Gotta sleep...

0 comments: