Friday, April 29, 2005

Just another day...

Just another ordinary day passed...
Just another day but not in Paradise.
Just another day lingering in the forgotten realms of the inside of my own head. Where dreams come true.. Especially some quite exquisite nightmares...

I feel bitter cold inside sometimes. I guess it's a normal thing when half your heart is far away. The stranger thing is that I manage to go on in spite of everything. And maybe "in spite of" is not just an expression. :) A long time ago I stood against the world and promised to fight it, no matter how big and strong and mean it can get. I was young then. Or at least I must have been. I'm a bit older now. A bit weaker. A bit more fragile as it seems. But I'm still as stubborn as ever. And I will go on. Because I can.

And I can bacause I bealieve. Because one day She will stand by my side and I will rise again. And then I know I'll feel like the master of the world once again. And maybe I will even manage to make the world do as I please once again. Maybe...

But I probably won't need to. Because I need just one thing to feel whole again.

0 comments: